2004/08/25

Doing it for the Dick

I came across this bit by accident and I must say that the author raises some good points about he who, in my opinion, is the best qualified man to never be President. Be sure to read through to the end, because the picture in the comments post is worth the link alone. I am probably Dick Cheney’s second biggest fan, the first being his family; and have been especially disappointed by the rumblings as of late about why Mr. Cheney needs to leave the 2004 ticket. I won’t go into all the stated reasons, but I think we’ve all heard them.

To those who believe that Mr. Cheney is a political liability, I say this. My commitment to Reagan conservatism brought me to vote for the Bush/Cheney ticket in 2000, but Mr. Cheney keeps me here in 2004. Now, don’t misunderstand, Bush did a good job in Texas as governor, and I applaud him for his tireless efforts on the war on terror. Other than that, however, he’s pretty much been a disaster. He spends too freakin’ much money and coddles too many damned liberals. Cheney’s vast knowledge and tough stance on the issues, coupled with his smooth presentation and soothing voice, are unmatched by any person in the political arena today. Nobody should dare to complete with this fine man. He is an excellent Vice President and we are lucky to reap the benefits of his service.

So, just watch yourself, and don’t mess with the Dick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home