2005/02/14

Oh, It’s Policy

I’ve always been confused as to why Palestinians are still living in refugee camps 50 years after the creation of Israel. It’s just me, but I would think at some point you would want to go find a job and a house and get on with your life. Instead, the Pals stick around in UN-administered camps for some unfathomable reason. Well, I guess it’s fathomable after all:
But press reports said Palestinians living in the Kingdom would be barred as the Arab League has instructed that Palestinians living in Arab countries should not be given citizenship to avoid dissolution of their identity and protect their right to return to their homeland.
So not only are they stuck in the camps, the other Arabs won’t let them leave. Sweet. I guess nobody likes a troublemaker, huh?

H/t to Laurence Simon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Info Terkini said...

Blogspot captcha berubah -_-" ngakak BHuahahahaha

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home