2006/11/01

Why The Surprise?

Okay, John Kerry (D-umbass) opened his mouth the other day and stuck his foot in it up to about where his hip should be. No problem, that’s what we’ve come to expect from politicians of all stripes. More specifically, he said something about the military that got everybody’s panties in a twist.

I can understand calling him on it. I tend to figure if you make an asshat statement, you should get called on it. Similarly, if you stand up in front of cameras and microphones and start lying your ass off, you should get called on that as well. What I don’t understand is why anybody with a pulse who has followed John Kerry’s career is the least bit surprised by him making slanderous and insulting statements about the military. Have we all forgotten the events which launched his political career? Did we forget the “reminiscent of Genghis Khan” bullshit? John Kerry has a career long inability to speak the truth about the American military.

I am, of course, amused by him claiming that it’s all a hatchet job.

“If anyone thinks a veteran would criticize the more than 140,000 heroes serving in Iraq and not the president who got us stuck there, they're crazy.”

Well, shit, John, nothing ever stopped you from slandering everyone who served in Viet Nam. Why would we think you’ve changed? Apparently, I’m crazy for thinking you’ve done something once, so you might do it again. This might make me distrustful and cynical, but not crazy.

Damn, I wish this asshat would lose his seat so I can quit hearing about him. Of course, that didn't work so well with Al Gore. Someday, someone will have to explain to me the donk fascination with their failures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home