2007/02/14

Boat Motor

As a Christmas gift, we got a Breville cordless rechargeable stick blender. I’m not sure why somebody thought we needed one, but we’ve got it. I had contemplated buying a stick blender before, but I was always a little fuzzy on details. Now I’ve got it, and I don’t quite know what to do with it. The person who gave it to me has asked several times if I’ve used it yet. I’m trying to come up with something to do with it so I can answer the question honestly and affirmatively.

Am I wrong in thinking it’s good for sauces, soups, and drinks and not much else? Really, I can’t even see using it for drinks. I have one of the big Kitchen-Aid blenders for those. I guess soups and sauces, and I don’t do many of them on a daily basis. It’s a nice piece of equipment, though. Maybe I’ll figure out what to do with it…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home