2009/05/20

Buttmonkey

The search begins for the next member of the Supreme Court. Right off the bat, I can assure you someone who is willing to uphold the Constitution as the supreme law of the land is not really high on the priority list. I find this out from none other than David Axelrod.
"Fidelity to the Constitution is paramount, but..."
I could give you the rest of the sentence. I see no need. Once you've got the ever-popular buttmonkey in the phrase, the first half doesn't really matter.

So, given that the administration feels other issues are more important than the Constitution, let's have fun with it. I think we should make the selection of the next justice the subject of a reality TV show, with audience participation. If we're going to continue on the downhole slide away from the rule of law, let's grease that fucker and make it a race to the bottom.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home