2004/08/31

Nuanced Insanity

John Edwards, acting in his official role as trial balloon for John Kerry, floated the most insane idea I have heard since the last Manson interview I watched. The idiot proposes to let Iran keep nuclear plants if they agree to give up material to make bombs.

What? Am I stupid? He must be if thinks this'll work. A country that hangs little girls for being mouthy is going to give a damn? I'll go out on a limb and say they won't.
"At the end of the day, we have to have some serious negotiating leverage in this discussion with the Iranians."

Power flows from the barrel of a gun, Johnny Boy. The old commie bastard was right about that, and you should never forget it. Without a credible threat of force, you have no negotiating leverage with Iran. None. Sanctions don't work. (See Cuba for definitive proof.) I'm not even sure a credible threat works, but if they keep trying to get nukes, we'll sure as hell find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home