2006/04/12

I Don't Get It

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

I’ll freely admit I don’t understand. I wholeheartedly support your right to make these choices, even if they baffle me completely. I especially like the pistol-mounted bayonet. Why do you need a bayonet on a pistol? Wouldn’t a knife work better? Similarly, when you’re mounting a scope and a bipod on a pistol, just use a rifle.

I just had a great idea! I think I’m going to get a 16" AR with the full-length handguards and a cut down front sight/gas block. Then, I can swap out the handguards for a four-sided rail system. Then I get 4 of the CZ pistol bayonets and mount them at the extreme front of the handguard rails. They should extend past the flash hider and be usable as bayonets. Would that be cool or what?

Okay, it’d be mostly ‘or what’. I bet if I get Gil Hibben to autograph it and make the blades a little swoopier I can sell tons of them, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home