2006/05/15

Note to SRCSG Supporters: Know Your Target

We've received a few e-mails and at least one blog post (linked to previously) that we're aware of referring to the hilarious notion that I don't support Shelly-Rodham-Clinton-Sekula-Gibbs (SRCSG) because I must:

be "afraid of dealing with a smart lady",
have "a problem with intelligent women",
be "intimidated by educated people",
blah blah blah, ad nauseum, you get the picture.

I can't help but wonder if it ever occurred to any of these bandwagoneers that I don't particularly care for SRCSG because she lacks humility, and is a proven RINO, nanny state style-liberal who openly admits and brags about it? Of course, it doesn't help that she comes off in public like a complete and total dingbat, which makes it all the more hilarious that she's constantly reminding all of us how much smarter and more educated she is than the rest of us.

She was asked a couple of weeks ago how she can list as an accomplishment passing over 1,000 pieces of legislation, and yet square that with adhering to the conservative principles of limited government. She explained that she counts dealing with potholes, approving permits, and zoning requests as legislation, and someone has to examine all of these issues to keep them out of the unelected bureaucracy. Well true enough, but a building permit isn't the same as a city ordinance, and she shouldn't pretend such in a weak attempt to pad her already lackluster achievements. I find it telling that she would feel the need to "pad" in that way anyway. Nonetheless, I wonder, like John Kerry and his constant referral to his war hero status, if she's trying to convince us of her great intelligence, or herself. Note to the clan: nobody likes a know it all.

Of course, in a way, the cultists have won, because I believe that I have spent more time writing about this individual than any other candidate, so with her, I am done. After this post, I declare an official YPS moratorium on SRCSG matters, unless such matters are in direct reference to the CD22 proceedings.

In short, ladies and gents, stop with the attempts to change my mind with regard to this candidate. I am not going to support her. I am, however, going to assist those of you who are obviously satisfied to delegate your intelligence to others and thus fail to do any homework.

Here's what I mean when I write "know your target".

Two items about me:
1. I am a woman, and
2. I have a doctorate.

And yet, I don't feel the need to shout it to the world, which is obvious from what I am reading. To folks like me, the SRCSG's of the world are a total joke.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Whited said...

That's a rocking fun rebuttal!

Nice job.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home