2007/05/03

Seriously, Shut Up

Note to the GOP and the political process in general: I have 18 months until the election. I am not watching a candidate debate at this point in time, thankyouverymuch. Hell, the primaries aren't until this time next year. I need to be paying attention to y'all numbnuts why, exactly? Oh, that's right, I don't . I can follow the coverage on Hit & Run, drink beer, and solder the loose headphone connections on my mp3 player instead.

Seriously, I've got a good long time before I should need to start paying attention to the pathetic and lackluster field of candidates the GOP has running around like money-grubbing dwarves right now. So all y'all need to sit down and have the BIG cup of STFU. Come back in November and maybe I'll start to pay attention.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home