2008/02/11

Give Me Money

I want your money. However, as I am not from the government, I can’t just take it from you. Well, I could, but I’d have to get up off my ass and find you, and then you wouldn’t have the amount of money I desire in your pockets. So I’ll have to bow to market forces and offer you something for it.

How ‘bout a house?

Yes, we are selling YPS Manor, nevermore to walk the carefully manicured grounds and enjoy the raucous screams of the resident peacocks while we stroll down the garden promenade. Wait, we don’t have peacocks. Or a garden promenade. And if ‘carefully manicured’ means more than ‘mowed grass’, we don’t have that either. I’m hallucinating again. Someday I’ll get the dosage right on these meds.

Anyhow, if you have the slightest interest in living in a small eastern suburb of Houston, stately YPS Manor is up on the block. Email me. We’ll deal.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home