2008/05/27

The Latest Absurd Obama Gaffe

Quote from his yesterday’s Memorial Day Speech:

“On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong.”

WHAT?

I'm thinking there are 3 options at play here:

1. Obama doesn’t know what the words “fallen heroes” means.
Surely not...I mean can't imagine. Isn't this guy Ivy League educated? I also wonder what he's trying to say by "unbroken line of fallen heroes"? That we have some continuous string of guys dropping dead, or maybe they're holding hands? I don't know, maybe it is just more meaningless, well sounding fluff from an empty, vapid man.

2. Obama doesn’t know why we celebrate Memorial Day.
This may be possible. He and his wife have pretty much made it clear how much they hate this country as well as our military and those who honor us with their service. That said, why would they have any need to bother themselves with such trivialities as why our crap-ass awful country would honor such jingoistic nonsense?

3. Obama rallies attract hoards of dead ex-military guys.
Umbrella corp? "I see dead people"? I don't know, I'm grasping at straws.

...and to think this guy could very realistically be the next President of the United States. I didn't think the Donks could do any worse than Gore or Kerry. Wow, was I wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home