2012/02/03

New Year's Devolutions

I had a goal to start posting more with the new year. I also had a goal to start working out again. Then I spent the first full week of the year with a 102 degree fever which turned out to be a result of pneumonia. So my goals got derailed in favor of antibiotics and sleep. I should, pending the result of a doctor visit, be cured. So maybe I can cut back on the sleep and get some stuff done without feeling like I'm gonna fall over.

On the plus side, for old worn out reprobates who don't indulge much in recreational drugs anymore, hydrocodone cough syrup and fever produce some spectacular hallucinatory dreams. The dreams also serve as a reminder of what a dark, strange place the recesses of my subconscious are.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home