2004/08/24

Political Pix

J and I went to see Tom DeLay tonight at the activity center. I took some pictures, so here they are. A slightly more substantive post to follow.

Tom Working The Room

Note the presence of Monica Lewinsky over the shoulder of the man in blue listening to Mr. DeLay. Or her evil republican doppelganger, whichever.


Happy Moonbat!

The moonbats were more than happy to pose for pictures. Especially while gesturing rudely at us.


Tom DeLay on Stage

He's not very tall. I didn't think he was all that impressive a speaker, either.


Moonbats In The Parking Lot

I'm not sure what the point was, other than "We Hate Tom DeLay". That's about all I could gather from them.

Update: I added comments, because otherwise it makes no sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home