2005/12/28

Slightly Holidazed

Well, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and is gearing up for a Happy New Year. If you celebrate different holidays, I hope they were festive and filled with the appropriate filling be that good cheer or strawberry jam. It's all about you having the holiday you so richly deserve. Of course, that means some of you got coal and ashes in the stockings, but that's just a cue to live a better life this year.

Me, I'm just tired. Of course, that could be because some random idiot called the house at 3 AM. It could be because I slept poorly. I had a dream where I joined the Marine Corp Reserve and had to go through basic training again. While not exactly a nightmare, it's still unsettling. I did that once with the Army, thankyouverymuch. I ain't doing it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home