2008/03/07

Endgame

I believe, although I can't be bothered to check since my Google is broken today, that Eugene Volokh predicted the end of what we see here. One can apparently be censured for what somebody else thinks you think while you read a book. If your coworkers are stupid and get offended because of their stupidity, it's your fault they're dumbasses. Oh, wait, we proved this a few years ago in DC. Don't use the word niggardly, someone might get offended!

Given my proclivities towards reading books like this one, I'd probably be in the same boat had I gone to that university. Thankfully, I didn't. I would hate to have gone to a university that managed to say, with a straight face, that my reading a book created a hostile environment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home