2008/03/11

Paranoia Fuel

While I while away the hours, conversing with the internets and awaiting the next sordid revelation in the Spitzer saga, I peruse other things. Via Hit and Run, I find a post that not only manages to discuss the possibility of cybernetic insects spying on me but also includes the idea that I might possibly be justifiably concerned about the built environment as well.


Of course, from a purely practical perspective, I would think I'd do better to be concerned about buildings than bugs. One can build all kinds of interesting surveillance tricks into a building. Hell, there's an entire industry devoted to it. Why the author thinks this is unreasonable is beyond me. The questions, as always, are how concerned you need to be and how aware of the surveillance you really are. In any event, I sure don't need more fuel to add to my paranoid fires.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home