2009/08/17

Question Of The Week

I remain, as always, confused by the visceral and completely unfounded reaction certain people have to guns. As I've been contemplating the somewhat absurd reaction to the gentleman openly carrying his pistol last week in New Hampshire, I have a question.

New Hampshire issues concealed carry permits to residents and non-residents alike. There is a decent chance someone else who showed up, outside of the innumerable law enforcement types, had a concealed handgun on their person. Is the mere fact of a citizen carrying a weapon such an issue? Or does the concern stem from the fact the weapon was visible? If the answer to the first question is yes, I just can't fathom the mindset, so I'll quit now. If the answer to the first question is no, and the answer to the second is yes, what the hell is wrong with you people?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home