2010/10/27

Surefire Movie Idea

So, as I browse my morning links I run across a story about bears in Russia eating corpses. If this isn't tailor-made for a zombie film "based on a true story", I don't know what is.

The bears eat the corpses. The bears turn into zombies, infecting the living. Soon, the north of Russia is crawling with zombies, bears, and zombie bears. Our intrepid heroes venture in to try to stop the apocalypse. Hijinks and horror ensues. Next, a burst of cleansing nuclear fire as the Soviets attempt to sterilize the outbreak. We end with a single zombie bear shambling off into the woods away from the blast zone.

I mean, c'mon, you have to set up a sequel if it does well.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seen it but It was dogs or wolves-can't remember which. Maybe they were just genetically engineered Canidae.

"The bears raided graveyards because they offered a supply of easy food, she said, a bit like a giant refrigerator."
I can see the movie poster now: The bears raiding their fridge for a midnight snack

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home