2004/09/23

Comically Biased

So I was catching up on my daily Taranto when I noticed an article about a humorous, but bit of subversive leftist bias in my local daily paper, which was not particularly surprising to me given that was the very reason I cancelled my subscription years ago. The story is taken up in detail over at Chronically Biased. Yeah, the Houston Comical is so bad, there is a site that follows daily the tragedy that is the city of Houston’s only daily “news source”.

The fourth largest city in the country has only one daily newspaper, and it is a honkin' piece of crap. The second largest daily publication in town, surprisingly enough is the funrag over at my beloved alma mater. Today the Cougar is running a story they’re calling “Media slacking in reporting, responsibility”. Have a good look at your future reporters, America...it still ain't pretty.

The latest update to the Chronicle story is that the picture file name has been changed to “bushdo.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home