2004/11/03

Ram It Down

Well, I've been spending a little time today cruising blogs from the left side of the aisle. There's a lot of angst and depression going on. People are already mouthing the standard moonbat conspiracy theories, this time about how the exit polls should have been right. Shoulda, coulda, woulda. I really have only one thing to say:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SUCK IT DOWN, CHUMPS! KERRY LOST!

I'm sorry, was that unseemly gloating? It was? You mean I'm not supposed to mock the loser and his addled supporters? I can't make fun of the idiots that spent the last four years howling "Selected, Not Elected"? Oh, wait. J already set the tone for us here at YPS, so I most certainly can.

I'd also like to take this moment to thank Tom Daschle for losing his job. I would thank him for his many years of dedicated public service, but for one little detail. He spent his entire career sucking up to special interests and engaging in cut-throat partisan politics at the expense of the public. The word service seems incompatible with his career. So fuck him. Maybe his wife can get him a cushy lobbyist position at her firm.

So in summation, I'd just like to say to all the people who supported John Kerry for all the wrong reasons: choke on your own bile, you deluded fools. George Bush is still the President and there's nothing you can do about it. Try voluntary euthanasia if it hurts that much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home