2005/10/05

Fun Fact of the Day, Reptile Edition

I would like to thank the nameless internet browser who found us by searching for ‘snake noises’. Without the assistance, I never would have found this.

J occasionally reminds me that I am, at heart, nothing more than a 14 year-old head. I’m trying so hard right now not to go for the cheap and obvious jokes. I’ll refrain and simply point out once again: the universe is stranger than I can imagine.

Now that I’ve been as adult as it’s possible for me to be, I’m going to laugh myself silly and disturb my coworkers. Snake farts. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay, bonus extra-special adolescent moment:
A large sphincter, for example, would produce initially loud noises but tire quickly

I think somebody should put that on a t-shirt. I'm sorry, I have to go snicker some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home