2008/10/15

Skully Goodness

If you believe, as I do, that skulls are an essential and integral part of home decor, this video featuring Noah Scalin from Skulladay is pretty cool. It's made all the more odd by the fact that Martha is showing you how to make skulls.

I have been told, but have not gotten around to verifying myself, that Martha's book on Halloween is actually worth picking up. I'd take that with a grain of salt, depending on your Martha tolerance, but it might be worth checking out.

Alas, for the second year in a row, we are not doing much in the way of Halloween. Too many other issues for this season. Hopefully next year we'll be a little more prepared for the season. I'm afraid a bag of candy for any nocturnal visitors will be our only concession.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home