2004/12/17

Football Funnies

As pleased as I am that my team is going to the Rose Bowl, there’s an element of truth to the fact that Mack Brown may not be quite the coach UT needs. That’s why I’m so very amused by the first piece here, pointed out to me by my lovely co-blogger. My favorite part is this question and answer:

Q. If a subject thinks a task is too difficult -- like, say, cleaning their room, or maybe having to beat Oklahoma at least once in their coaching career -- is it common for whining to be a strategy?

A. Yeah, sure…There's a straightforward way to do just about anything, and then there's all these other techniques that are manipulative or immature because you don't know what to do.
Well, it’s been proven beyond any reasonable doubt that Mack Brown does not know what to do to beat OU. For the record, Mack Brown’s Longhorns have beat Oklahoma twice. Just not, what’s the word I’m looking for, recently or anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home