2005/05/16

German Propagandists are Busy Today

T sometimes comments on the interesting spam he receives. Today, it appears to be my turn. Just today, in my office e-mail box, I received 3 separate e-mails. All in German, these e-mails bemoan the fact that hundreds of thousands of Germans were bombed by the English in Dresden on 13 February 1945. Mind you, my German stinks, but the suggestion appears to be that the Allied forces should be tried for war crimes for these bombings. One even provided this link to the German Communist on-line. If you have no German, here's Babelfish to translate. It pretty much stinks too (see Ashtray Wednesday), but you'll get the idea.

Update: I have since discovered that virus infected computers are being used to spread this stuff, but dude...why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home