2008/10/29

Voting

I have decided my plan for the final few days of this election season. I'm praying for a freak dual meteor strike to clear the efenant and donk top slot so we can have a do-over with better candidates. I'm uncertain as to which deity is the controlling authority for an incident of this nature, so I'm throwing a few words at all of them I can remember. I figure if Jesus won't hook me up, Cthulhu might. I'll freely admit it ain't much of a plan, but it beats drinking myself into a stupor so I don't have to listen to the blathering.

As long as we're on the subject, here's how a bunch of other people are voting. I think the short summation is as follows.

A) voting is for suckers
B) McCain, because Obama will screw things up
C) Obama, because the GOP is the suck
D) Barr, because both major parties suck

Pick one and move on. However, if you're in need of a good reason for the vote you've already decided to cast, maybe you can swipe a more eloquent version than my list.

I have to admit, the drinking myself into a stupor still sounds like a pretty good fallback plan if the meteors fail to appear.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home